Osiedlowy Dom Kultury Spółdzielni Mieszkaniowej in Bielsko Podlaskie, Pracownia Modelarska „Kartonowy Tur” and online website : Konkursymodelarskie.pl
II. DUE DATE AND PLACE
This competition will happened on 21-23 of May 2021 year and it will be online through our website: http://konkursymodelarskie.pl
17.04-20.05.2021 on: http://konkursymodelarskie.pl
21.05-23.05.2021 over: http://konkursymodelarskie.pl/
26.05.2021 through: https://www.facebook.com/KoloModelarskieODK/
III. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Take part in this competition can model makers: only-one, modeling shops and modeling clubs
2. Registration of models for the competition, and thus participation in the competition, is tantamount to a declaration, the model entered for the competition is the applicant / student.
3. We will be taking models which are made from orginal Polish and foreign cutouts, downloaded from producers of the cutout websites and made from the very first step
4. Registration of models for the competition, and thus participation in the competition, is saying that:
a) The person who’s publishing the picture of theirs model is allowing our website to share it on www.facebook.com/KoloModelarskieODK in the situation of having premium place.
b) participant (statutory representative or legal guardian of a minor participant) agrees to the possible posting of a photo of the submitted model on the official Kartonowy Tura profile on the website: https://www.facebook.com/KoloModelarskieODK/ and http://konkursymodelarskie.pl/ for the purposes of Promotional and marketing activities of the Organizer,
c) the participant (adult participant, legal representative or legal guardian of a minor participant) agrees to publish the participant's name and surname on the official Kartonowy Tura profile at: https://www.facebook.com/KoloModelarskieODK/ and http://konkursymodelarskie.pl/ , for statistical purposes (announcements of competition results), and on internet forums where information about the competition is posted.
The consent referred to in point a-c is not limited in time.
5. The participant agrees to the processing of his personal data by the organizer of the Bielska Majówka Modelarska competition for the purposes necessary for the registration process and in the competition itself (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal
data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons
w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)).
6. The competition participant may submit an unlimited number of models in a given category. The classification will include the best participant model in a given category.
7. The competition will be held in the following age groups:
Junior (J ) - up to 18 years of age
Senior (S) - above 18 years
1. Models in junior and senior age groups will be judged without division into Standard and Open classes.
We have 4 categories:
(S) That which has wings and an engine (aeroplanes, gliders, helicopters, etc.)
(T) That which rides (wheeled vehicles, tracked vehicles, railways, etc.)
(O) That which floats (ships and boats)
(P) Other (buildings, figures, animals, dioramas)
We have 12 categories:
(S1) Airplanes with piston drive
(S2) Jet-powered airplanes
(S3) Other flying (helicopters and others)
(Pk) Wheeled military vehicles
(Pg) Tracked military vehicles
(Pc) Civilian vehicles (wheeled and tracked)
(Pz) Other land vehicles and trains
(O1) Ships to 65cm
(O2) Ships over 65cm
(O3) Other swimming (sailing ships, submarines etc.)
4. People who want to join this competition have to add an gallery of pictures of model on http://konkursymodelarskie.pl/. The competition participant may submit an unlimited number of models in a given class. The classification will include the best participant model in a given class.
5.Models awarded in previous editions of the Bielska Majowka Modelarska cannot take part in the competition.
6. Making photos:
You can add t pictures of your model by with those conditions:
front view, back view, left side, right side, view from above, 2 any added views or sides (of your liking)
a) 1 shot = 1 picture. Collages are not allowed
b)Photos of models in showcases will not be accepted
c) each photo = max. 3MB
d) Added pictures will be verified
V. RULES OF RANKING.
1. On days 21-23 May 2021 untill 23:59:59, voting is on over http://konkursymodelarskie.pl/ na 3 modele w każdej kategorii, przypisując każdemu odpowiednie miejsce. We will be looking through all of the photos of each model
Punctaion of your works:
1 place - 10 stars
2 place - 5 stars,
3 place - 2 stars.
2. Scores will be summarized and with that your models will be ranked
3. The amount of votes decides about your place.
4. Only one person can vote ones.
5. Fake votes will be canceled
1. First 3 places in each category will be given: diplomas, medals and thing-prizes
2. The awards will be sent to the winners through the mail
Category added in Senior group by portal „Konkursy modelarskie on-line”
OTHER - not included in other classes (dioramas, weapons, Sci-Fi etc)